We are on a mission to change the conversation around (in)fertility! Tilly’s app provides evidence based and personalised support throughout the entire fertility journey. We target multiple pain points helping users to be proactive, understand the next relevant step, optimise lifestyle and to cope mentally - based on their specific needs and individual health profile.
The role: Content is an essential part of our product and our marketing, and we’re now looking for a star who can help us create the best content out there. You could be based anywhere and we’re open to both hiring and freelance - the important thing is that you have great communication skills, love text and have an eye for design. You’re also self-motivated, have attention to detail and want to be part of an exciting journey!
You will work with a team of writers and designers to develop and curate compelling and engaging content. Your primary duties will include content strategy, proofreading and editing, analyzing readership data, and developing our content strategy.
To excel in this role, you will have experience in developing and editing content. You're an English native or have long experience from producing content in English.
• Supervise a team of writers and coordinate with freelance contributors.
• Proofread, edit spelling and grammar, and publish all content.
• Organize, modify and update existing content.
• Work with the graphic design team to ensure a user-friendly experience.
•Ensure that content meets the company or client's needs, and follows our in-house style guide.
• Collaborate with co-workers and come up with fresh, creative content ideas, keeping our audience in mind.
• Analyze data and analytics, and seek to increase reader engagement and retention.
• Join us in creating better fertility support!