We are on a mission to change the conversation around (in)fertility! Tilly’s app provides evidence based and personalised support throughout the entire fertility journey. We target multiple pain points helping users to be proactive, understand the next relevant step, optimise lifestyle and to cope mentally - based on their specific needs and individual health profile.
We are now looking for a star who can help us spread knowledge and build our community across multiple social media channels. You could be based anywhere and we’re open to both hiring and freelance - the important thing is that you’re a creative doer with a strong passion for helping others understand (in)fertility and breaking the stigma. You have a strong sense of design, wording and how to build engagement. Own experience with fertility issues is a plus, but no demand.
You could be a graphic designer looking to apply your skills in a new context and work with communication in a wider sense. Or you’re skilled in social media platforms and simply have a great eye for design and copy. We’re looking for a true hybrid.
- Native English / Long experience from working with communication in English.
- Experience with creating eye-catching and engaging content; Proven design and copy skills.
- Experience with how to optimize content on the major social platforms.
- …create all content and manage day-to-day posting for our social media channels (mainly Instagram & Facebook).
- …own the social media plan and collaborate across the marketing team with idea generation.
- …optimize all content to maximize reach and create ROI-driven campaigns to accelerate our growth.
- …handle the regular interaction with relevant ambassadors and identify potential partnerships.
- …report insights around content performance and community growth with a data driven and analytical mindset.
- …create emails based on some of the content you produce.
Join us in changing how we talk about (in)fertility!