600 million people have questions and worry about their fertility. And each year nearly 50 million couples world wide struggle to have a baby. Most people want to have a child at some point in their life - and it can be a stressful and confusing journey - Tilly is there to help, giving users personalized support throughout a fertility journey, helping users reduce stress and feel more in control.
We launched our app last summer and already have users in more than 40 countries. We are on a mission to revolutionize fertility support and are now scaling up our user base while continuing to develop our product. And we need your help to do that.
You will be working on all parts of our application, from database to user interface and from planning to release. The exact tasks will depend on your skill, experience and desired path forward. The role includes a lot of freedom and responsibility.
You will be a vital part of the tech team, working on complex and meaningful challenges. You will also be one of the first few employees at Tilly and have the opportunity to make a big impact on our journey, and to really make a difference for our users.
Does that sound interesting? Keep reading!
- Are not afraid of rolling up your sleeves and can appreciate both building fast and building slow
- Know when to ask for help or a second opinion
- Think that it’s important to share both the good and the bad
- Have an engineering degree or a few years of relevant experience, perhaps both
- Would love to work on something that can really make a difference in many people's lives
- Are a small team which means that you will need to wear different hats at different times
- Prefer to build in many small iterations rather than big chunky projects
- Help each other grow so that we can build an awesome product
- Think that it’s important to have fun at work and with the team
- Value your well-being – physically and mentally
Some of the tech we use
- React Native
- Google Cloud
You should speak English (at least) and preferably be located in/around Stockholm. We have an office in central Stockholm, we enjoy working together but also the freedom of working from anywhere. We offer a compensation package consisting of salary and stock options - when we succeed, we want you to have a share. Our investors and advisors have experience from building companies such as Spotify, Truecaller and Natural Cycles.
Still reading? You should apply, we look forward to hearing from you!